"Delivering superior ERP staffing solutions"
Roytman Information Services
7917 Washington Woods Drive, Dayton, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 312-1547
Fax: (866) 639-4095
A manufacturing company in the Lansing, MI area is looking for an experienced business analyst to lead SAP implementation projects across multiple facilities.
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience with ERP implementation/deployment/cutover projects.
- Experience with SAP is a huge plus .
- Background in a project management role is required. Background with planning, scheduling, reporting is essential.
- Experience with MS Project is a must.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively interact with a variety of technical and functional teams as well as work directly with users and management.
- Experience with sizable IT deployments in large corporate environments is a must.
- The person in this position will act in a project manager role as part of a large-scale SAP implementation and will primarily be responsible for managing project go-lives.
- The implementation specialist will perform risk and contingency planning for go-lives and will plan and manage business simulations.
- Responsibilities will extend post-deployment and will include monitoring system stabilization and managing the transition to the support team.
- Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
SAP Business Analyst Lead-Implementation Specialist
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Roytman IS Classified is a bi-weekly listing of our current consulting needs and employment opportunities. Click the button below and send an email to subscribe and stay on top of current trends in the IT industry, as well as hot, in-demand Information Technology skills.
Subscribe to our Classifieds
Check out the latest tips for landing your dream job.