"Delivering superior ERP staffing solutions"
Object Oriented Software Engineer
Lansing, Michigan, United States
An established company in the Lansing, MI area is seeking an experienced Software Engineer.
- Must have 3 years of related software engineering experience and 1 year of object-oriented programming experience in Java or C++
- 1 year of experience writing software documentation is required
- 1 year of experience using or administering Linux systems is strongly preferred
- Understanding and application of trigonometry and calculus concepts is a strong plus
- The person in this position will be responsible for the development of new processes and materials and improvement of current processes and equipment
- Will troubleshoot, analyze problems, identify, evaluate and implement solutions
- The Software Engineer will design test parameters, summarize, and report test data using statistical analysis
- Scope of responsibilities will include: perform engineering work for large to small scale projects, design/develop, and troubleshoot data communication software and systems, and lead, coordinate, and deploy new software or systems releases
- Must be available for minimal travel
- BS Degree in Engineering or CS is required
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Relocation assistance provided
Roytman Information Services
7917 Washington Woods Drive, Dayton, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 312-1547
Fax: (866) 639-4095
Roytman IS Classified is a bi-weekly listing of our current consulting needs and employment opportunities. Click the button below and send an email to subscribe and stay on top of current trends in the IT industry, as well as hot, in-demand Information Technology skills.
Subscribe to our Classifieds
Check out the latest tips for landing your dream job.