"Delivering superior ERP staffing solutions"
IT Development Project Manager
Lansing, Michigan, United States
A manufacturing company in Lansing, MI is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join a growing team.
- Must have a Bachelors degree in IT related field.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience in a software development environment.
- Background with Agile software development best practices is required.
- Must have a strong background with Scrum development. Scrum Master certification is required.
- Must demonstrate experience managing multiple simultaneous projects and experience with change management, and risk mitigation
- Experience with Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Background with SAP (ABAP) development projects will set you apart.
- Experience with web development projects is preferred. Sharepoint experience is a big plus.
- The person in this position will manage a team of developers throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Responsibilities will include scheduling, project planning, and reporting.
- The person in this position will provide estimates for project resource needs and plan project time lines, success criteria, and milestones.
- The Software Development Manager will lead the use of Agile development solutions
- The person in this position will train and mentor team members on Agile concepts and ensure the deployment of best practices.
- This role will lead internal development team communication including planning meetings and daily stand-up meetings.
- The Software Development Manager will facilitate communication between development team and internal clients, system integration staff, and subject matter experts.
- Maintain the accuracy of the Kanban board, track project status, and provide regular reports on progress to IT leadership.
- The Project Development Manager facilitate retrospective project meetings and conduct post mortems.
- Communicate effectively with development team members to relay project expectations and provide feedback throughout the lifecycle.
- Local candidates will receive first priority, however, relocation assistance is available.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Roytman Information Services
7917 Washington Woods Drive, Dayton, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 312-1547
Fax: (866) 639-4095
Roytman IS Classified is a bi-weekly listing of our current consulting needs and employment opportunities. Click the button below and send an email to subscribe and stay on top of current trends in the IT industry, as well as hot, in-demand Information Technology skills.
Subscribe to our Classifieds
Check out the latest tips for landing your dream job.